NewVille Ventura is the model that gave birth to NewVille Guitars. Original "Offset" design inspired by the vehicles, art and guitars form the 50s.
Available in multiple colours and several pickup options (Demos here)
Light-weight, resonant, unique, elegant and informal at the same time. Pyjama with boat shoes, tuxedo with flip-flops, apron with high heels... and all this with an unbeatable sound.
- Mahogany body
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- Scale Length: 24.75 in (628mm)
- Pickups: IG Tesla, IG Mill, IG Engine or The 90s. Check the demos Here
- Hipshot Locking tuners
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1
- TonePros Locking Tailpiece
- Tusq Nut permanently lubricated
- Neck and Body cream Binding
- Electronics: 50s wiring. OrangeDrop 600V 0.22 capacitors. Log taper 500k Alpha pots. Cloth-covered and Single-Conductor Braided Shield wires. Switchcraft Jack and Pickup selector
- Tremolo system (optional for €190 extra): Les Trem II (+Roller Bridge instead of ABR-1)
- This option is considered a "Custom Order"
- The average waiting time for Custom Orders is: 4 to 9 months.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of Checkout (Once the invoice has been emailed to you). ALL deposits are Non-Refundable after 2 days.