NewVille Pasadena is a variation of the Ventura model. This version comes with IG T-Win single coil pickups. However the T-Win set on the Pasadena is dual-coiled. In practice, it has 4 pickups, or a booster effect on a push/pull.
Original "Offset" design inspired by the vehicles, art and guitars form the 50s
Light-weight, resonant, unique, elegant and informal at the same time. Pyjama with boat shoes, tuxedo with flip-flops, apron with high heels... and all this with an unbeatable sound.
- Mahogany body
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- Scale Length: 24.75 in (628mm)
- Pickups: IG T-Win. Dual-Coil
Coil 1: Bridge: 7.5kOhm, Neck: 7.3kOhm
Coil 2: Bridge: 16.1kOhm, Neck: 11kOhm
- Hipshot Locking tuners
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1
- TonePros Locking Tailpiece
- Tusq Nut permanently lubricated
- Neck and Body cream Binding
- Electronics: 50s wiring. Varitone with Ceramic capacitors 0.22 capacitors, 22nf - 33nf - 47nf - 100nF . Log taper 500k Alpha pots (1x push/pull). Cloth-covered and Single-Conductor Braided Shield wires. Switchcraft Jack and Pickup selector
- Tremolo system (optional for €190 extra): Les Trem II (+Roller Bridge instead of ABR-1)
- This option is considered a "Custom Order"
- The average waiting time for Custom Orders is: 4 to 9 months.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of Checkout (Once the invoice has been emailed to you). ALL deposits are Non-Refundable after 2 days.