NewVille Mammoth RMS, is the guitar designed in cooperation with Rubo Martínez, guitarist of the legendary Spanish metal band Sound of Silence. With 20 years of experience on stage and with 5 albums that individually have shaped the national metal scene, Rubo has added not only his experience to the guitar's design, but has also actively participated in the development of the IG Necronomicon RMS pickups, exclusive to this model only.
Powerful is the word that defines the sound of the NewVille Mammoth RMS. Rubo Martínez has put all the effort into ensuring that each note sounds with full definition and with the maximum possible sustain, choosing for this purpose the highest quality woods and components.
We are proud to present in this 2020 the best guitar in the NewVille catalog.
NewVille Mammoth - Rubo Signature
- Mahogany body
- Flamed Maple Top
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Neck Scale: 24.75 in (628mm)
- Pickups: IG Necronomicon RMS Ceramic.
Neck: 17 kOhm
Bridge: 21 kOhm
- Hipshot Locking tuners
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1
- TonePros Locking Tailpiece
- Tusq Nut permanently lubricated
- Electronics: 1950s wiring. OrangeDrop 600V 0.22 capacitors. 500k Alpha log taper potentiometers. Cloth-covered and Single-Conductor Braided Shield wires. Switchcraft Jack and 3-way selector.
- This option is considered a "Custom Order"
- The average waiting time for Custom orders is: 4 to 9 months.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of Checkout (Once the invoice is sent by email). ALL deposits are Non-Refundable after the first 48 hours from ordering.