NewVille Mammoth Falls is the standard model based on the Signature Model of Rubo Martinez, guitarist of Sound of Silence. Original design inspired by the vehicles, art and guitars of the 50s.
Flamed maple tops, components of the highest quality, handcrafted production with care and maximum attention to detail.
NewVille Mammoth Falls
- Mahogany body
- Flamed Maple Top
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Neck Scale: 24.75 in (628mm) - - Pickups: IG Engine in the neck (7.4 kOhm) and IG 50's Bark (16.4 kOhm) in the bridge.
- Hipshot Locking tuners
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1
- TonePros Locking Tailpiece
- Tusq Nut permanently lubricated
- Cream colored body and neck binding
- Electronics: 1950s wiring. OrangeDrop 600V 0.22 capacitors. 500k Alpha log taper potentiometers. Cloth-covered and Single-Conductor Braided Shield wires. Switchcraft Jack and 3-way selector.
- Tremolo (Optional for € 190 extra): Les Trem II (+ Roller Bridge instead of ABR-1)
- This option is considered a "Custom Order"
- The average waiting time for Custom orders is: 4 to 9 months.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of Checkout (once the invoice is sent by email). ALL deposits are Non-Refundable after the first 48 hours from ordering.